Most businesses are paying at least 40% too much
for electricity without knowing it.
We are independent engineers who help you
save energy costs with or without capital outlay.
Our service is an easy, low-risk way to
increase your profit and stay competitive.
We Research Your Best Solar Deal
Contact us with what you want
We help you make energy & solar simple
Our engineers assess & develop the solutions
We find you up to 3 trusted competitive suppliers
You have the final say, with our support
Installation - We support you with site visits
We verify the saving after install
- Would you like 3rd-party engineers guiding your energy journey and taking uncertainties out of solar?
- We helped clients to save up to 24% from other quotes they received!
- We saved our clients from hundreds of hours of research and confusion
- We work with Clean Energy Council - accredited installers who installed for major universities, governments, councils, large multinational groups and many beloved homes
- We go for quality tier 1 equipment
- You can partner with us & World Vision to save lives through your energy saving project
- *Free – because we usually get paid by the approved suppliers in exchange for access to qualified opportunities
- We listen to your needs
Buy or Lease?
If you don't want to invest any $, then we can organise $0 panels that pay themselves off
Every 4 kW of panels you install through Free Engineer can help provide life saving food assistance to 20 people for one month
How Much Impact Have We Made?
kWh saved pa: 498,965 kWh pa
CO2 displaced: 668.61 tonnes pa (equivalent to 141.4 cars off the road)
Our clients have enabled us to provide life-saving food to suffering people.
Poverty is a thief. It steals children's hopes, dreams and even their future! It makes them feel worthless
and powerless to change their circumstances. But you can change this...We've been priviledged to be able to support
Bridget for over 2 years, see the story here
Get it Done Without The Headaches
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
30kW solar PV (Melbourne West) - Matt (one of the directors) came to us after receiving multiple quotes that he was unsure about, this is what he said: “Communication from Free Engineer and the recommended installer has been really good from the beginning. The installation and all issues were handled professionally. So it has been a great result for us!”. The client ended up paying 26% less than the initial quote received.MORE
Special lighting project for Go-kart tracks saving about 50% of bills - Chris (General Manager) said: Before meeting the team at Free Engineer (Solar Connect) we had tried many lighting solutions that didn't meet our requirements. After they studied our project they sourced the best solution for our requirements and budget. Eric was great to work with!MORE
150kW & 99kW custom solar PV for a fresh produce business (Melbourne West) - The client ended up paying 21% less than the initial quote received; FE’s process gave them confidence quickly and effectively, hence only took 3 weeks to decide; They were happy with the recommended installer and went ahead with another site.MORE